Regional Sales Manager – Dubai
Are you looking for your next career move? How about joining our growing international based sales team?
Fotech Solutions are one of the original developers of DAS (Distributed Acoustic Sensing) technology. Our technology can be found in over 25 countries worldwide. We were bought by BP Launchpad at the end of 2019, Launchpad is bp’s business-builder and scale-up factory. We are part of an ambitious mission to build five billion-dollar businesses, tackling the dual-energy challenge by 2025. This is no mean feat, and it’s critical that we build a global culture and team that challenges itself to reach our goal.
That’s us, but what about you?
As Regional Sales Manager, you will be growing our Sales pipeline, reputation and brand awareness across the Middle East. We will give you the tools, support, and guidance to grow the customer base; you’ll be the one winning sales orders from new and existing customers.
You’ll do this by:
- Identifying new opportunities to develop existing partnerships but also how to bring new business into Fotech
- Work with our Industry Sector Managers to create and develop our revenue forecast, manage the sales funnel and ultimately look to exceed the targets set
- Attending and support sales channels at the proof of concepts (POC) demonstrations, Expo’s and regional/global shows
- Defining a list of leads and potential opportunities and work with the Sales Director to actively pursue
- Helping identify and then implement initiatives critical to business results with the focus on total business success. Deliver on business-critical related projects including the rollout of key strategic initiatives
We want you to bring:
- Change mentality. Part of our growth will be the development of how we sell & pitch our products. We want you to bring new ideas to the table, helping us develop our ways of working
- Team player mentality. We are going through a period of growth and change. You will be part of how we build our culture & the makeup of our sales team for years to come
- Understanding of local markets. If you’ve got an understanding of local markets and understand where our solutions could be implemented, bring your ideas to the table
- Ability to nurture existing relationships. We already have several customers in the region along with a channel partner. Building on these relations and making them even stronger is key for future success
By 2025, we intend to provide a world leading flexible & fully scalable software solutions, integrating high performing sensors designed for ubiquitous, low capital deployment. We will do this through the talent and strength of our people.
If you feel like you are our next Regional Sales Manager apply today.