Product Hardware Engineer
That’s us, but what about you?
You’ll be responsible for the product hardware design used in our range of DAS products. Your work will include developing new products or supporting existing products as part of a small multidiscipline development team. As Hardware Engineer, you will be leading the design and planning of new products from the hardware perspective.
You’ll do this by:
- Being part of a team responsible for the specification, planning, design, development, and test of the hardware in the Fotech DAS System
- Leading the identification of solutions to issues in the overall system
- Interfacing with, and management of, external suppliers and contractors
- Active participation in the development of Engineering and company-wide process improvements
- Working with the Production Team on new product introductions and existing product maintenance
- Working with the Head of Engineering, CTO and System Architect to propose, implement and evaluate changes and enhancements
We want you to bring:
- Experience of designing hardware products from specification through to production
- Familiarity with configuration management tools for control of code and documentation
- Thrive off working on technologically advanced products or systems. Experience with optical product development would be an advantage.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with an agile mindset
By 2025, we intend to provide a world-leading flexible & fully scalable software solutions, integrating high performing sensors designed for ubiquitous, low capital deployment. We will do this through the talent and strength of our people.
If you feel like you are our next Hardware Engineer, apply today.