Fotech HQ, Church Crookham, England
Fotech is a well-established business but is starting to look at a more strategic growth plan, this role will be pivotal to how that plan forms and is executed.
Having been acquired by BP Launchpad at the end of 2019, Fotech Solutions is growing into a dynamic and exciting place to work as we seek to rapidly hire more people and grow the business to meet our goals. Having established itself in the sectors of Pipeline Monitoring, Cable Protection, Perimeter Security & Border Security, Fotech is seeking to increase marketing activities to support continued expansion in these markets, while also developing the technology for growth in Smart Cities and Smart Transportation. At Fotech we are lucky to work at the leading edge of engineering with experts in photonics, AI and Machine Learning.
This is an exciting time for Fotech, as we have recently become part of BP Launchpad, BP’s business accelerator. With that change comes new objectives to rapidly expand our established businesses in Pipeline Monitoring, Cable Protection, Perimeter and Border Security and to break into new exciting areas such as Smart Cities and Smart Transportation. We will also be looking at breaking into new territories and the Marketing Executive will be a key contributor to our success.
You’ll do this by:
- Partnering with the Product Line Director to create a forward-thinking marketing strategy that reaches far beyond our current business into the potential of the future. That means being grounded in the here and now but having a steely focus on our strategic direction.
- Having a marketing skillset that spans both online and offline, with a level of comfort in the events and exhibitions space, as well as experience crafting and managing digital campaigns across different platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Having a global lens on our market in order to develop our international marketing proposition.
- Building key relationships with internal and external stakeholders, understanding their needs, building marketing capabilities and delivering commercial and creative plans to meet ambitious growth plans.
- Maximising your connection to BP Launchpad and your Marketing colleagues there to ensure you make the most of the resources you have available.
- Nerding out on the latest in marketing analytics, knowing what it takes to conduct research and analyse data to identify and define audiences in a hands-on way. Define KPIs clearly and monitor campaign performance across all platforms.
- Presenting statistical data in a way that makes it clear for all audiences and helps inform and equip our sales team with everything they need to speak to our customers.
- Being a wordsmith who can ideate, create, write and proofread creative copy.
- Being meticulous around budgeting, with ownership and sense checking of Fotech’s investment in this area.
To do that, we’re going to need you to bring:
- Excellent understanding of marketing trends and innovation, designing the approach and implementation, in particular exposure to the application of data analytics to marketing.
- A multi-faceted skillset that encompasses relationship building, communications, commercial acumen, financial awareness, data analytics, copywriting and an eye for general aesthetics. Some skills with production tools like Adobe or video etc would be beneficial.
- Demonstrable experience in self-starting with ability to drive diverse programmes in a self-contained way.
- An agile mindset. With a growing business like ours, change is at the very fabric of our being.
- First-hand awareness of technology businesses and how they operate would be preferred.
- Oh and other language skills beyond just English would be awesome but not essential.
To send in your CV apply here.