Account Manager (Graduate)
Expanding our team at Fotech HQ, Church Crookham, England
Fotech is a developer of smart platform management solutions using state-of-the-art distributed acoustic sensing, advanced AI and edge computing technologies to help users monitor and manage their assets – improving the safety, security and efficiency. Due to continued growth and a drive to create more innovative solutions for our customers, we have created a new role in our UK Team, Account Manager. And we need your expertise.
Job Title: Account Manager (Graduate)
Job Reference: FS19032701
Date Posted: 28th March 2019
Application Closing Date: 27th May 2019
Location: Fotech HQ, Church Crookham, England
Role type: Permanent, full-time
Salary Range: 25,000 GBP to 30,000 GBP depending on experience.
Working as part of a dynamic and supportive team, you will be helping to facilitate the administration of key accounts around the world.
- Production and management of quote and purchase order documents to ensure compliant and on time deliveries.
- Writing competitive and compelling customer focused responses.
- Organise team reviews for key accounts, Gate reviews and bid submission reviews – maintaining associated action trackers and actions lists.
- Liaise with the Commercial team to ensure the safe keeping of classified documentation, compliance with company procedures and regulations.
- Ability to translate customer requirements into compelling and customer focused responses.
- Experience in setting up new processes and working in accordance with those processes.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Proficient in MS office packages.
Nice to have:
- Technical background, ideally in an engineering discipline.
- Previous experience of similar role within an EPC environment
- Proficient with the CRM platform SalesForce.
Autonomous, self-motivated, self-starting and willing to take ownership of assigned tasks and projects to drive them forward.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-organised with good attention to detail.
- Good influencer, adept in fostering teamwork.
- Ability and willingness to travel, if required.
If this exciting new role sounds like a good fit for you and you are interested in joining our team get in touch and apply using the form below.
Candidates must have the legal right to live and work in the United Kingdom.
Please note that we do not accept speculative CVs from agencies.